The TASCA team has compiled the following resources for information and support during the COVID-19 pandemic. This page will be updated as more resources become available.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath or sore throat) do not go to your GP or a hospital. Call your local GP clinic or hospital to be given advice. If you have severe symptoms call 000 immediately.
- Thalassaemia International Federation – The COVID-19 Pandemic and Haemoglobin Disorders
- Information Leaflet (For Patients)
- TIF proposed Haemoglobinopathy Patient Pathway (For Treatment Centres)
- TIF Questions Answers on COVID-19 (For Patients)
- A Useful Health & Nutrition Short Guide for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Haemoglobin Disorder: Blood & COVID-19 (Blood Safety Information)
- Haemoglobin Disorders & COVID-19 – Classification of Risk Groups (For Healthcare Professionals and Patients)
- Australian Health Department
- COVIDsafe Contact-tracing app – This app helps the Health Department contact people who might have had possible contact with someone with a known case of COVID-19
- Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join the Official WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
- How to access medical services and medicine if you are staying at home – Factsheet
- Infection Control Training Module
- Coronavirus Hotline (Nationwide): 1800 020 080
- Coronavirus Children’s Book (South Australia Health)
- Woolworths Priority Delivery Assistance
- Woolworths Basics Box -$80 for essential items delivered
- Coles Priority Delivery Assistance
- Home Medicine Services Information (Free delivery of prescription medication)
- Home Delivery Service for Jadenu – Novartis
- Lifeline – Phone, text, online chat
- Telecross – Daily phone calls from Red Cross for people who live alone and at risk accidents.
- MediStays Accommodation – Support those needing to find accommodation to self-isolate.
- Contact us