- Standard machine identity details, as is necessary and normal when users interact with a website
- Data on a user’s interaction with the website, such as server address, user’s upper domain category, paths taken to and through the website, which pages were accessed, time taken on different parts of the website, time and date of visit, any documents downloaded or searches undertaken.
Other information TASCA may collect (e.g. when users fill out a contact form or become a member) may include:
- Name and title
- Contact information
- Other information relevant to feedback or membership.
Information of a personal nature that TASCA gathers from website users (e.g. when users fill out a contact form):
- Will not include unnecessary information
- Will not include information without the user’s consent or knowledge
- Will not be distributed externally without the user’s consent or knowledge
- Will not be provided to external parties unless required by law.
Any information collected from website users is for the sole use of TASCA staff and management committee members for TASCA-related business, including:
- Processing electronic transactions
- Analysing the website to improve its function and usefulness
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless we have prior permission or we are required by law to do.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly address any corrections. Alternatively, our new website allows for supporters to log in and update their own details, therefore giving you responsibility and access to your personal information.