Give TASCA a voice and become a member today
By becoming a member
- you can help support TASCA and its valuable work.
- you can be inspired by stories about the people we support.
- you will be updated regularly on medical advances and clinical trials.
- you will belong to a community supporting people living with a genetic haemoglobin disorder.
- you will be part of a community voice advocating for better access to medical care.
Your membership will support Thalassaemia and Sickle Cell Australia’s important work.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we need the support of the community to provide ongoing education, support and advocacy for the benefit of those living with, or touched by, genetic haemoglobin disorders.
We invite those who believe in our vision to join our community of dedicated patients, professionals and volunteers. Be part of the work that we do in promoting positive health outcomes and quality of life for those living with a haemoglobin disorder through community building, policy collaboration and public outreach.
Your membership will ensure that:
- greater representation from the community is given to TASCA for a more powerful voice to advocate for patient wellbeing.
- vital funding is made available TASCA’s work to support.
- you have a chance to shape the future of TASCA with member voting rights at general meetings.
- you are kept up to date with all of TASCA’s activities.
Membership is open to all interested individuals and organisations who want to support our mission.