Give TASCA a voice and become a member today
By becoming a member
- you can help support TASCA and its valuable work.
- you can be inspired by stories about the people we support.
- you will be updated regularly on medical advances and clinical trials.
- you will belong to a community supporting people living with a genetic haemoglobin disorder.
- you will be part of a community voice advocating for better access to medical care.
- greater representation from the community is given to TASCA for a more powerful voice to advocate for patient wellbeing.
- vital funding is made available TASCA’s work.
- you have a chance to shape the future of TASCA with member voting rights at general meetings.
- you are kept up to date with all of TASCA’s activities.