TASCA Small Grant In Honour of Sotirios Katakouzinos & Maria Kastoras
The TASCA Small Grants program is intended to improve the quality of life and wellbeing of patients through a small grant to fund equipment or other non-perishables for treatment centres.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Haemoglobin disorder patient/parent/carer.
- Current financial TASCA members.
- A social worker on behalf of an individual patient/parent/carer.
- Applicant must reside in Australia
What may be funded?
- Entertainment systems for treatment centres.
- Medical equipment unable to be funded by hospitals.
- Furnishings (small).
- Other non-consumable items that would improve the comfort and wellbeing of patients while receiving treatment.
What will not be funded?
- Consumable items (such as food or drink).
- Personal use items (i.e. equipment that will only benefit one person during the lifespan of the product).
- Standard fees associated with receiving treatment (e.g. parking)
What is the maximum value of the grant?
TASCA will fund equipment to the value of $750.
Please contact us for any questions about the application process.
Applications closes 5pm, 12/11/2021. Apply below now,