Join TASCA's Lifeblood Team!
Let’s band together to save lives
Join our Lifeblood Team
We’re proud to be part of Lifeblood Teams, the group donation program from Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.
Aside from saving lives through blood donation, Lifeblood Teams is about friendship, a little healthy competition and being part of something bigger than yourself. It’s a unique opportunity for all of us to band together and give something more powerful than money.
Donated blood can be used to help people in all sorts of life-giving ways. The need is constant and the person receiving it could be fighting cancer or going through a difficult pregnancy, or they could be someone who relies on regular transfusions to stay healthy — or even, stay alive. Now that’s something worth uniting for!
There’s nothing like knowing you’ve genuinely helped someone, and we’d love to share that amazing feeling with you.
- Register and join Thalassaemia and Sickle Cell Australia Lifeblood Team.
- Check that you can donate.
- Find your nearest blood donor centre.
- Book a donation.
- Track how many donations TASCA has made.
About giving blood as a team
- 1 in 3 people will need blood, but only 1 in 30 donate.
- Donated blood can be made into 22 medical treatments.
- About a third of all donations help people with cancer.
- You can donate together, in smaller groups or individually.
- You’ll be doing something genuinely life-changing – for you and the people you help.